We did not scan Digital Life Personal Security 0.8.7.1 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
Helps you get assistance when you need it!
Personal Security is a smartphone personal security application available for any existing Digital Life subscriber that helps provide peace of mind while away from home. Users can engage a Monitoring Center Professional for live assistance during certain uncomfortable or “just in case” situations. The Personal Security application will allow the user to:
- Send messages to frequent contacts from within the app.
- Share location information with Monitoring Center Professionals in emergency situations.
- Use a countdown timer in uncomfortable situations that will send an alert to the monitoring center when the time expires (e.g.: walking to the car alone late at night)
- Allow the Digital Life Monitoring Center Professional access to your smartphone’s camera and microphone in emergency situations
- Display user’s and up to 8 family members current location on a map.
Must be a Digital Life Smart Home Security subscriber to use this application. Plans available:
Individual: $9.99/month (single user)
Family: $14.99/month (up to 8 users)
Charges will appear on your monthly Digital Life Home Security bill along with applicable taxes.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
for complete details.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Digital Life Personal Security 0.8.7.1 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.